Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

NEVER QUESTION THE BLOG!! Unless you want to....

OK, so I went through a period and I was questioning the blogging.
I know...the blog shouldn't be questioned.
I as WRONG.

I will keep on blogging for the time being. I hope people who checked up on my blog once in a while have not given up on me.
Since I am Madame français these days cause of la nouvelle job, it is probably a good thing for me to write in English once in a while.
I tell you...it hasn't been easy. My head hurts and I am tired. I have never felt so much extreme repetitive stress.
I have studied and worked for the past 6 years in English and my French has definitely suffered. It is coming back slowly and I am very excited for the point that I will feel just as comfortable in French as in English.
It is so easy to lose a language, it's not even funny. I am so happy I have the opportunity to work in both of mine.

I am listening to Bush adress the nation in my Regina hotel room...
I was so excited to grow up and stay in hotels and eat out every day and watch cable TV.
It really isn't all it is cracked up to be.
I am craving home.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?