Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 
I am watching Peter Mansbridge up North.
I sure have a lot to learn from him and I sure miss the North.
But, I am happy to be in Saskatchewan.
I ran into Murray at Ohanlon's tonight. I was picking up some of that Sheperd's pie Jeff said was so good (it was very good!) and there was Murray. Second time meeting him in Regina. I love familiar faces and I love the feeling of knowing a place.

I had a lot of fun at work today.
It was my first ever TV report.
TV is so nice because because you actually have to get off your desk chair and get out and meet people.
That was the point of getting into all of this business in the first place.

Comments:
How much longer are you in Regina for? I sure miss having you home. I hope this is your last week, Miss.
I'm glad you're liking the TV work - probably a nice change in the training time. Have a lovely day tomorrow. xo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?