Saturday, July 07, 2007

 

Watch out Saskatoon. Papa is home tomorrow

Just thought i'd give y'all some warning.

I had my last day with my dad here today. Finally, a sunny day! Haven't had any of those till now.

Dad and I were sitting on the patio at the Claude today and there was a girl who had a tatoo saying "Hardcore til I die'. Yes, it was spelled out exactly like that. Oh my, that is the last thing I would have written on my body (snort snort chuckle chuckle). You know, this world, it takes all kinds.

It has been really fun going out for supper and hanging out with Des and dad. Last night we went to a little pub on the way to Caerphilly. It was very, very yummy. There sure are some amazing restaurants here.

Ok, I am tired and not sure why I am blogging....

Later

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?