Monday, July 23, 2007

 

My own medicine

I suppose if I am asking other people to blog (chris) I should do the same. I don't want to be called a hypocrite. I don't want to be called a hippo anything.

Well, as you probably know I am really looking forward to going home. My doumentary is put together in a sort of draft version. I still need to work on my levels. I may need to enlist some help from teachers with that. It seems the more I fiddle the worse it gets.

My prof is in France so there is no going over it with her until next Monday. So I am going to try and get all the other stuff out of the way. I have to finish my reflection and do a conclusion. I also have to get my production file all sorted and looking organized. Definitely not my style.

I am happy Abi is still with me for a week. I had to say goodbye to my other two roomies on Saturday. I don't think I have quite come to grips with this year coming to an end. I am just looking forward to sitting around in my backyard and having a little holiday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?