Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

My innards are fine, thank you

The best thing about this documentary is the familiar voices I get to listen to all day. I always forget that I am in Cardiff because I am constantly listening to Canadian accents.

I went to Boxersize last night. It was the first period of major exercise in a few months. I went back to Sk and sort of gave up. This cannot happen when I return!I need to get in shape to dance the night away at Daniel's wedding.

I love how my family is talking about their outfits for the wedding. I am so excited to see how everyone looks! My mémé showed me her outfit twice! Which, reminds me that I still need to find a dress. I told everyone I was going to wear a large brimmed hat with big feathers so that everyone behind me can't see a thing!

It is the first period I have been alone at night in quite a while. My flatmates are all gone this week so I have the house to myself. I thought it would be terrible but apart from sleeping with all the lights on it is going pretty smoothly.

Humans are meant to spend time with one another and it is comforting to know someone is there. It is too depressing to be alone all the time but it is unhealthy to not be able to be alone. We need time to reconnect with our innards.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?