Thursday, July 12, 2007

 
Mike was saying that people blog a lot less since Facebook and it's sooo true! I need to keep this up because it's a good record of where I have been.

We have been having a great time here. It is so nice to have friends from home around. Mike, Deanna, Daniel and I went to the Museum of Welsh Life yesterday and then came home and we all made Fajitas together. We drank lots of the rum my dad brought back from India then walked down to En Route the Funky Buddha.

Today we are planning to go to Bath. I really don't mind going there again because it's so beautiful. It's only an hour away on the train so it's the perfect day trip.

Things are going pretty well with school. I had a super meeting with my supervisor. i am very happy I agree with most of her suggestions. It would suck if we didn't see eye to eye. She also pushes me to be more straightforward. I do have the tendency to tip-toe around things and expect people to know what I am really trying to get across. So hopefully I will get better at that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?