Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Doing well at doing good

Hey yo,


Things have been really good lately. I have been having fun with Mike, Deanna and Daniel. Now it is just me and Daniel left and we are still having fun! Des took Abi, Daniel and I out for supper last night and it was extremey tasty.
Today I hink we are going to go to Castle Coch and Cardiff castle in the same day!!! It will be very interesting since it is the same designer. It's not ABC (another bloody castle) for me yet. I still get excited by it, even if I have been to these two before.

I miss you all back home and can't wait for an amazing August. I am determined to make it incredible. August is my favourite month ever! But July has been sweet.

This week it's back to work!! I will sleep at the Bute building if I have to. I want to finish this thing!!!

This is a photo of a cock fighting ring at St. Fagan's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?