Monday, July 02, 2007

 

Both sides now






Hello,

Well, I am all settled in.

Dad and I had a great trip this past weekend to Llantrwyd Wells. Or, as I say, one of those double L places.
We stayed in a little hostel right beside a pub. The first night everyone turned around an stared at us wondering who we were when we walked in and the second night we were greeted by everyone with a friendly knowing hello. The second night there was a man playing guitar in the pub. It reminded me a lot of Luke's gig at Maud Millars. One lady came up to dad and I during it and told us we were very welcome in the town. I thought that was very nice.
That day we had gone to Aberystwyth. It is a little run down but still a nice town.
Last nigt and tonight I went out for supper with Des and Dad. Both wonderful suppers. It sure is nice to have family in town. Today I spent some time working on my documentary. I also had my first meeting with my supervisor. She was really happy with my progress and very encouraging. I will meet with her again next week. I want to go hardcore this week getting it all together so that I have some free time for Mike, Deanna and Daniel coming next week. I can't wait to have my Canadian posse here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?