Thursday, June 28, 2007

 

Spurts

Since I am now away from home and my best buddy isn't with me all the time for me to blab away to, I suppose I will go back to blogging.
I am loading all my interviews on Cool Edit today and they each take a few minutes, so I will blog in little spurts.
My trip here went very smoothly. The flight attendants were really nice and I was surprisingly comfortable the whole way. I also slept quite a bit. Yet, it has not helped my jetlag. I have been having a lot of trouble falling asleep at night. The birds were tweeting and the sun was coming up when I last looked out the window during the night.
When I arrived my phone was ringing and I had a message from my dad. I called him up and he was just pulling into Cardiff. No time to be lonely at all! We went to Des' house and had the usual Tuesday night feast!
Dad and I will go on a little trip this weekend but I am not sure where yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?