Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 
I am sorry I quit blogging. I guess I have been having too much fun relaxing.

I am starting to feel a little pressure about my supposed work here though, so I am going to get right on that. My first angle, which I suppose I trusted would last me to the end got a little shattered at my first interviews yesterday. That is supposed to happen a lot but I get a little over positive sometimes.

Here are some pictures of my mom's 60th and my trip to Regina, which I luckily recruited Catherine and Nathalie for. It made it a lot more interesting!



Finding out she is having a party





The morning after




Comments:
That's the most humungous ice cream cone I have ever seen!!!!!! Did u eat the whole thing????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?