Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

Nicomatose Space

Nicole asked me to type a blog for her:

This has been a good weekend so far. Yesterday I followed Luke around downtown and watched him shop for new clothes. He only brought crappy worn-out clothes to Wales, and now they've all fallen apart. I asked him him why, and he said it was a stupid question. I don't think it was a stupid question. I picked out a black shirt with tiny polka-dots for him to buy. He's been just a bit sick for the past few days, coughing and sniffling and taking tons of my Vitamin C. He's such a WEAKLING.

Today we met my classmate Ali at the local food market across the river from the millenium stadium. We were there to get some interviews and vox pops (quick opinions from random people) for a TV show project. My piece is about the recent increase in demand for local food. We got some good footage, and then had some excellent Indian food from a stand for lunch. Yummy!

It has been really nice outside here for the last week or so, and we've been enjoying going for walks. Today I think we'll go out to Bute Park and play frisbee. I don't have a frisbee, so that's an issue. I hope we can find one somewhere. It seems like a good idea.

Well, off I go!

Take care,

Luke

I mean... Nico

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?