Monday, April 23, 2007

 
My mom told me my great uncle Henri died the other night. His wife tante Fernande, died a few months back. I knew tante Fernande but I don't remember oncle Henri.
Mom said all he wanted was to die before tante Fernande. He asked tante Fernande to ask God to come and take him as quickly as possible. He just didn't want to live without her. My mom said that tante Paulette said, "it only took two months to bargain with God to let him come".
Every christmas he would tell people that he didn't want any presents because he already had his Fernande.
After she died his daughters would come in and cook for him and he would just go straight to sleep right after supper.
I am happy he is at peace now and reunited with Fernande.

I got an invitation in the mail today for Luke and I to go to Daniel and Rachel's wedding. As my mom says, it's time for us to have a real party after such a hard winter.

Comments:
I am sorry to hear about your Uncle Nicole.

David
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?