Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

Look on the sunny side

My dad says it is more difficult to think of positive things about people than it is to think about negative things. I am feeling a little down today because I think I am thinking too much about negative things and not enough about the positive.

Here is a list of the happy things of today:

-When I woke up I didn't have trouble getting out of bed, even though it was 7:00am

-My hair dried in a really nice way naturally. Sometimes it doesn't

-The people at the French immersion week I am working at are very nice and interesting.

-A guy from the French thing said I reminded him of his grandma. But only because she is from Moose Jaw not because I looked like his grandma. But I am sure his grandma was very beautiful, even when she was older.

-Chris joined Facebook. Yay!

-I love the Lavergne Lions group on Facebook and I am so happy that I now have a way of talking with my cousins.

-It was sunny and warm today. I didn’t wear a jacket and I was hot.

-I wrote about a third of an article, which is due in a month. That is a first.

-My partner for my group work is a live and well. I was quite worried about his whereabouts.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?