Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

Bienvenue bébé!

I have heard through the grapevine that Sonia has given birth again! Félicitations David et Sonia!
I immediately called Viviane but she wasn't there and Angelo didn't know if it was a boy or a girl.
All in good time...

I went for a run in the park by my house today. It is a really amazing park with a nice river running through it. It is super huge and full of people doing fun outdoor things. There are often kids swimming in the river. It looks itch infested to me but most little rivers and lakes do since I am especially prone to the itch. I have low quality skin.

When I run I always find it nice when I forget I am running and get lost in my thoughts. As I was galloping through the trees I was so happy at the thought of Sonia having another baby.

It doesn’t seem like that long ago that we were playing barbies in her basement or talking about how many kids we would want some far off day. I have to pinch myself sometimes.

Comments:
Hey Nicole,
You probably know this by now, but I will fill you in just in case. There is now another little boy in the Granger/Potie household. I don't know all the details. I called about an hour after the little one was born, so there wasn't a lot of interest in chatting. It was really bad timing. We'll let you know more when we know more.
Twyla
 
Hi Twyla,
Thanks for the info! That's cool that you called right after. You never know what people are in the middle of when you call... I am sure they didn't mind. I called Viviane while she was in labour and we talked for an over an hour!
I was on Facebook and Erica posted that his name is Simeon!
I am thrilled to bits!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?