Monday, March 05, 2007

 

You almost got hit by a car! I mean, you did get hit by a car!

Luke and I were walking to the laundry on Saturday morning and we stepped off the curb to cross the street. Suddenly I saw the car parked facing us start to move! I screamed at the top of my lungs "Luke!!!” Tears sprung to my eyes as I tried to pull him back out of the way but it was too late. The car bumped Luke.

Luckily it did not hit him hard. He said it did not hurt at all. It was mostly just scary. The driver pulled back again into his spot and got out of his car asking Luke over and over if he was ok. The driver said he just wasn't looking cause he was focusing too much on the traffic. He seemed like a nice man.

We have been extremely careful crossing the street since then. Although it was not our fault he got hit.

School was a bit stressful today. I am doing radio now for two weeks. My prof asked the first presenter, to read the news and take care of all the technical stuff as well. I was the first presenter. Surprisingly it went off without a hitch! I was bright red and my hands were shaking all the way through. What a rush!

It was a great start but there were a few downers. When I was doing sound for my team later I neglected to turn up the volume for the sports presenter and screwed up on the last jingle of another program. I really learned lot today.

I bought a few tickets on another grad centre trip to Warwick castle on the 24th of March. This coming weekend is our trip to Cadbury world!!

Comments:
Well, you got MY heart pounding also...thank God for IChat...yep he was OK, he did indeed look quite OK....just fine.

Luke's Mom
 
yes, he is ok. when you spoke to him it was 24hrs after. i should have called my blog luke is 100% great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?