Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait

I'm like Billy Elliott. When I walk it's hard not to skip or polka or something. I think it's the aerobics curse. Once you do it regularly the movement doesn't leave your body and you just have to move all the time. It doesn't help that I am quite a hyper person.

I think I need to take a bit more time to just kick it. I don't mean a lot more time because I would be extremely unhappy if I hung out too much. Just a little more time. I think it would improve my social life to just relax into social situations and not be thinking of the next activity. That is if I had a more active social life.

I get soo excited for breakfast club and things like that. I really miss you people back home. You're so much fun.

My writing is so full of hyberbole it's not even funny. In the last two paragraphs I had to delete two uses of the word always and one of the word everywhere. Jesus. This needs to be corrected. I suppose it is being corrected.

I spend too much time on Facebook. Do others have this problem? I need to kick it more often with humans and less often with my computer.

I like saying kick it.

It's friday and I love Fridays. I cleaned the kitchen up a bit. The urge to clean came over me. That doesn't happen often so I gotta run with it when it does.

Luke comes back from Swansea today. It looks like they will going ahead with the 7 week accomodation. But probably not next week. It sounds like it's right by the beach. I may start spending weekends there. I dream of living by a beach and I looked at pics of the mumbles and it looks like southern France. Ooooh la la

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?