Friday, March 16, 2007

 

POST 100!!!!

Well in celebration of post 100 I thought, like in any cheesy talk show, it is time to look at the past 100 posts and pick out some highlights!

-Monday, October 30, 2006- Chris' dance party video

-Also from Monday, October 30, 2006 my flying video, which Christos, a guy in my program commented very seriously: I don't understand your humour.
That's ok Christos, you're not the only one.

-Sunday, November 26, 2006: Chris and I talking to random dude about hockey and rugby on St. Mary's st. after the pub.

-Sunday, November 19, 2006-My happy 1 year to Luke post and the photo of him with a stain on his shirt, a handle bar stache and and my coolest hat.


Saturday, December 09, 2006
Remembering my hog on a bun. Soooo tasty:
"I was really hungry and saw a whole pig roasting with a sign that said, "Hog on a bun". I couldn't resist. I ordered a regular one and they slapped a lot of hog and some stuffing on a bun. I added some apple sauce. Delish!"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Losing my hair and the many comments it generated.



















ANYWAY, a few memories from 100 posts. Thank you to the 30 people on average that check up everyday. My mom can probably account for 10 of those. Thanks for checking everyone. I appreciate it!
Here is to many more!





Comments:
hey :) I am glad to see my name on your blog !!!! :)

Regards
Christos
 
Your mother does not account for 10 hits a day!
 
No surprise that I dominate your blog highlights. i am pleased that I have provided you with so many lasting memories

sincerely

chris
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?