Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Job anxiety


It's all I really talk about these days, what will I be doing next year? I like having a plan.

I was really stressed in Ireland when I didn’t know what was going on in September. Then thinking about coming here to do a degree. I comforted myself in thinking that it is only one year and it’s a good opportunity.

Now I am back to square one. What’s next?

Part of me wants to go back to Saskatchewan and find any job. I am sure it would be fine and I would be satisfied and happy but part of me feels like there is only a small window of opportunity for me to get more international experience. Of course there is a lifetime of travel ahead but it’s harder to get up and go when you have a mortgage, 5 kids and you’re on the community social committee.

Not that any of these things are going to happen tomorrow but I know things change fast.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?