Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Snow weekend

My exciting volunteer weekend was canceled due to snow...too bad. I didnt know a little slush could cause such a disturbance. However, it sure is cold when it snows here. The humind chill goes right to the bones. Kinda like Montreal weather.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes I received from everyone, I really appreciated it.

I had a great night. I went out with my roomates to the Funky Buddha for supper and then we went salsa dancing. Can't wait to go to the Funky Buddha with you when you come Luke. It's a very cool little bar.

Salsa dancing was fun and entertaining. I was a man for half the class and I realized that there are just as many bad female dancers as men.

I delight in dancing. I get so entertained by it. I had a few laugh attacks with some partners. I love how everyone has a different approach to dancing. One guy lifted up his eyebrows and made his eyes as wide as possible every time we changed moves.




I woud like to introduce you all to my brand new picnic backpack I got from Luke. I think it's one of the coolest things I have ever owned:


Comments:
Happy Birthday Nicole. So glad to hear you had a great day! Beth
 
Ah! Happy birthday, Nicole! That picnic set it AWESOME.
Yay for happy birthdays!

*hugs*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?