Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

meh

I just wrote an opinion piece on my school blog saying that the US was not prepared to attack Iran anytime soon. I just checked out the BBC website and read 2 articles that make it seem as if they will. The US is blaming Iran for supplying arms to Iraq and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is defending Iran's nuclear activities. I hope I end up being right but it looks grim.

I had a fantastic weekend despite my volunteering plans falling apart due to a few snowflakes (it has been bright and sunny today, by the way). Do they realize what Saskatchewan has had to plug along through this winter?

I went to see a play yesterday. It was nice to get a little culture in. it was a matinee performance of To Kill a Mockingbird. Overall it was a good performance. The accents were a touch off and ne of the children had the most irritating voice.

Last night I went to see the movie Music and Lyrics. Good solid cheese. There is something about Hugh Grant shaking his hips that makes an audience crack up.

Today I have been writing falsities and hanging out at home.

I heard a rattle at the door tonight and then the doorbell rang. I thought it was my flatmate but when I answered it was a guy asking me if I owned the car out front. I told him I didn't. He then asked me if I knew who owned it and I said I didn't. He then left. I should have asked him why he was asking.

He left me a little worried because I wondered why he was shaking the knob. Why hadn't he just rung the doorbell? I have a feeling it may have been our robber since all the lights were out at the front of the house. Creepy stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?