Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

It's almost Thursday!



The minutes have officially turned into hours. Luckily I left jobs to do. Good thing Luke didn't secretly plan to arrive early cause he wouldn't have been able to walk into my office due to heaps of clothes on the floor.
I cleaned my room and my office because Luke knows how tidy I am and I must keep up appearances.

I bought tickets for Luke and I do go to Birmingham and Cadbury World with the graduate centre day trips. I think I got the last 2 tickets. I had forgotten to get them yesterday so I am lucky there were a few left. We will go on March 10th, so the jet lag should be over by then.
Cadbury lost 30 million pounds this year due to a recall on all their chocolate bars in the UK because some may have been infected with salmonella. I have faith the problem is taken care of and will eat some chocolate when we go.

The photos are of Luke and I in Swansea where he will be working starting monday.

Comments:
Bonsoir Nicole! Well Luke is out of our "Airspace" and I'm sure he's now in yours. Hope all goes well and he makes it to you safe and sound. Make sure you guys eat lots of DARK chocolate on your trip, it's good for your hearts. Cheers! Ken and Diane
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?