Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

No trips to Pain with this one


There is a scheduled outage on blogger. So I am writing this blog on word and I can post it when they are sorted. I find it is a good practice to write blogs on word first anyway. One, for the spell check and two, because it is easier to lose a post on blogger then it is on word.

The weather is fantastic in Cardiff today and it was equally as beautiful yesterday. The weather seemed even better then it was because I found out that Luke is coming to Cardiff on February 22nd!!! I hope the weather continues to be nice so it’s not too miserable for him digging. He got a job offer a few days before I left Sk. It’s for a job he applied for over 6 months ago. I like the way the world works sometimes.

I now have almost all my marks back from school and it looks like I am going to pass. I got three fantastic marks, two mediocre marks and one mark which I am not happy with at all. In one sense it is good that the mark has pissed me off because it really has made me want to improve my writing.

I often do my work quite quickly and once it has passed the good enough test of me reading it through once or twice I hand it in. Bad, bad Nicole. Sometimes it really does end up being quite good but sometimes it ends up being mediocre.

There is nothing worse then mediocre. I like things to be great or terrible. Mediocre is so average and stale and doesn’t require me to take extreme measures. You can’t yell or cry with mediocre. You can’t get crazy drunk and have an excuse. You can’t go buy a pack of cigarettes and sit in a dimly lit bar soaking in your misery. You can't lock yourself in your room for three days and refuse to eat. Mediocre is good for me but mediocre makes me feel trapped.

Comments:
We're trapped in our DRUNKENESS. Well, sort of. HOT 100, Whisky, Etc. OH well. High-school drinking with a High School bunch of friends. BOWMAN FOREVER! ECF=French for LOSERS. Good buds, good brew, I'm gonna start a FIGHT!

LOVE, L+C
 
Glad you're having fun, wiener schnitzels. Also glad that the ECF team don't hang out on their computers at parties...
espèce de grattin de couille de tortue farcie à la merde de castor !!
 
French people don't hang out at the computer at parties because the've never heard of the interweb. I would respond to the french you wrote, but it all looks like mumbo-jumbo to me. Try a winning langauge like English for a change.
Way to Basterdize french Nicole....overall
Viva La Anglophones

Love
Jeff and Neltoid
 
Wait till the French connection reads this-or my mom. Here is a translation for your weak little hot 100 filled minds: you type of cheese topped turtle testicles stuffed with beaver shit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?