Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Be still my grade five heart


I was about to cross the street today and suddenly a motorcade of police on motorbikes with all the lights flashing came through and waved at me and a few others not to cross the street. I wondered who it was when a car came by without tinted windows and there were four men in it. Two of them looked quite young in the back. I asked the woman beside me who it was and she said, "Prince William." Sure enough, it must have been because I saw in the paper he would be here as the vice royal patron to the Welsh Rugby Union.
The hours I spent thinking about Prince William as a child...
Then when I am years past the point where I am dead sure I don't want to marry Prince William anymore, there he is.
I spent so much time wanting sugary cereal SO BAD. Now I buy my own groceries and have the freedom to buy all the Captain Crunch I want and I eat oatmeal in the morning???
I suppose I still don't have the freedom to have Prince William but if he were to ask I would decline.

Comments:
I'm SO oatmeal!

L.
 
Three days without an update? Come on, Nic, what's the deal?!

Luke
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?