Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

perogies!

Well, I am still in Saskatoon but I have to get to work. There is no better time to start blogging again then when I actually have something to do.

It has been a really good christmas, one of the best really. I really don't want to go back to Cardiff yet, so it is good I have a few more weeks here. Time flies so fast though.

Dad, Patrick and I went to eat at the Park cafe, a little restaurant on 20th, today. I had been there with Gilles before when we were practicing for the play. Everything is homemade and vey good. I had homemade perogies and homemade farmer sausage.I should try and eat as much food as possible that I can't find in Cardiff. Saskatoon has a really good restaurant selection, or maybe it's just that I know them well.

I am a teeny bit stressed cause I have a lot of work to do before I go back but hopefully I get a good chunk of it done. I think the trick is to do a little a day, which I have been, so that's good.

Luke has been showing me a few things on his drum set at home. It's super fun. I didn't realize I could play the drums at all. So I have been having a little liking the drums fling.

I hope there is breakfast club this weekend. I feel like I haven't seen some good BC people in a long time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?