Friday, January 19, 2007

 

On ne se console pas des chagrins, on s'en distrait




I was walking back from downtown today and saw all the sculptors working away by river landing. I love to see art going on in the city and with Saskatoon as the 2006 Capital of Culture there seems to be quite a bit that has and is going on.

As I was walking I was listening to my new handheld radio, which is really funny because it has a really long antenna. We are supposed to listen to the radio a lot for school. It take a 1/2 hour to walk there so I figured I mind as well be more productive on my walk.

I am working very slowly on my literature review. I hope that it will be enough when I get back. I am not too worried about it though. I talked to some people from school on msn and they didn't even know this litterature review was due in mid february. I think there will be some mega scrambling going on when I get back and maybe I will just do a mini scramble. I will need something to keep me busy in the beginning.

Chris made me think of checking my site meter and someone from Texas checks my blog fairly regularly. Who in Tar Nations are ya?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?