Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

On ira où tu voudras, quand tu voudras






I woke up early this morning to see if Elaine was on the Stratford bus but both our names weren't on the list. It's for the best since I was severely jet lagged today.
Cardiff has lots of interesting smells. It really smells like the Atlantic. Saskatoon has all of its smells hidden by snow. Cardiff is stinky and sweet and full of life. I was feeling really positive today walking through the streets and taking in the atmosphere. I miss my family and friends and my Luke but I am happy to be here for this time. It's a really interesting place when I take off the negative blinders.
I found out today that I have Fridays off. That would have been nice last semester but a little more then I want this one. I may not say the same in a few weeks. I may take a few bartending shifts to help out with rent. Abi told me it's really fun during rugby season.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?