Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Not as warm as sake





Hi
I went out this morning and took a few photos of my house. I thought it would be interesting for those who read this blog from some warmer places. Although, this winter has been very warm so far. It was super cold before I got here but has often been warmer then -10 since I arrived.

My dad and I are going to the Samurai tonight! I have always wanted to go there. Nice warm Sake!

Today I am going to try and write more of my litterature review. I like not having class and just work but I would definitely be doing more if I as in Cardiff because I would have classes and work even more after. I really hope next semester is jam packed and interesting because I am pretty comfy here in Saskatoon and it's going to be really hard to leave.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?