Friday, January 19, 2007

 

My mom's super villain alter ego...pretty accurate

Here is my mom's villain. I would also like to announce that Breakfast Club will be held at the Zeller's restaurant, which is inside Zeller's at the Circle Centre Mall. David said I could pick cause it's my last week in Saskatoon. I thought it would be funny...

See you at 12.

Your results:
You are The Joker


































The Joker
59%
Mystique
44%
Mr. Freeze
43%
Poison Ivy
42%
Riddler
40%
Dr. Doom
37%
Green Goblin
32%
Apocalypse
30%
Lex Luthor
29%
Kingpin
28%
Magneto
28%
Venom
27%
Dark Phoenix
23%
Catwoman
23%
Juggernaut
20%
Two-Face
16%
The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?