Monday, January 15, 2007

 

My cold backyard



Claudia took some photos in our backyard. It was about -30 so we took them really fast. I am happy it is warmer today. We might be able to go skating at some point this week. One photo is of me, Claudia and Cindy and the other is of me mom and Claudia. Her english is really improving. Maman and I have rarely seen someone so dedicated.
My dad left yesterday for India again. He cooked us up some really good curry the night before. I probably won't see him until the end of summer now unless he takes a trip to the UK. It does make me miss home a little less when I am away to know that not everyone is there. I miss people a tad more then places. I want to be where my family and friends are.
Yesterday was very relaxing. Luke and I went to Daniel's birthday brunch at the yard. He says that now that he is 25, breakfasts are in order. After brunch I went for coffee with Viviane, Elyse, Erica and Catherine. It's fun when you don't notice that 3 hours just went by.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?