Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Jacques Laitton



I walked into McNally Robinson today and to my surprise Jack Layton had the same idea! There he was sitting on a chair doing a book signing. Unfortunately I didn't talk to him. I saw him walking to a car after and I am just so impressed by how Canadians treat well known people. A US politician could never just simply walk to his car after a book signing with little to 0 security and drive off. Incredible. He didn't even have tinted wondows. I know he is not crazy famous like Beyoncé but he is well known and people have the respect to give him space. Maybe most people don't care much for him. Know that I care about you Jack.

I bought a book with critical thinking exercises in it today. I have a class in Critical thinking at school and I find it pretty difficult. I am under the impression that if I can become a master critical thinker I can take on anything. It is so key to look at arguments from an unemotional point of view to see if they are logical or not.

Last night mom, Patrick and I went for supper at the Ryalls kingdom and it was absolutely fantastic. Diane made these really tasty meatballs and brussel sprouts!! She also made strawberry and rhubarb crêpes for dessert with whipped cream! Yum. Yum.

I called to see if there were any tickets for the Sadies left and there were none. That's too bad. I will have to check e'm out another time. They tour often enough anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?