Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Don't leave me hanging like a yoyo


Hello family and friends,

My teacher asked us yesterday to start up a blog but he doesn't want any teenage ramblings. I think this blog consists of his definition of teenage ramblings. It's ok with me though, because it is meant for people I know and curious onlookers, you know who you are.

So, I am going to start another. He expects one post a week for the next five weeks starting next week. He'll give us the topic then. Before ya'll start rushing and pleading with me for the link, I will give it to you in due course, ok?

Now, what I need you to do is criticize it. Please, be ruthless with me. Have a freakin' grammar rodeo with me! Tell me I am wrong, tell me you agree but for goodness sakes say something. I know, Kim, you must usually hold back from unleashing your editing skills on your fellow blogger friends but I am begging you, please do!! (That is if you have time, of course)



I tried to go to aerobics for the 2nd time in a row tonight but it was full. Stupid people with their stupid New Years fitness ambitions!

I went to Des’ last night. He had the usual spread and I almost completed a crossword! I also managed to get one of his mind puzzles apart but couldn’t get it back together again. I think going to Des’ is good for my brain.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?