Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

You're not the boss of me


I am feeling a bit of unrest. Probably due to the weather. It is quite wild. There was lighting, thunder, bright sunshine and violent rain all happening in front of me today. I also heard there was a tornado that hit London.

George, who goes to Des' on Tuesdays told me global warming is like when you throw a rock in water and it makes waves. The weather extremes are like te crests and troughs of the wave. When the water settles we will have a new climate. The transition part can be quite violent.

Luke really likes waves, as I discovered in Ireland. I really like waves too. I actually thought I would be living closer to the water in Cardiff. It's actually about a half hour bus ride to the bay and it's pretty touristy. You can't really walk along the shore or anything. I thought maybe I could lead the Baywatch kinda life but it didn't work out that way. It's just the stand in the rain kinda life.

Woe is me. I am getting really sick of sitting at this desk. My China US article should be done but I have been so slow on it and I really don't like it. My writing kinda stinks and my attempts at being creative are ridiculous, "China's economy is sizzling like a fresh steak on the bbq and the US economy is rather overcooked."

Whenever something exciting is going to happen there is often a little depression in the waiting period. I am definitely a really lucky person and have absolutely no reason to feel crappy. I think it just happens to us humans sometimes on rainy days.

On a positive note, the moment I walked into the Students Union today it started to rain, the moment I walked out it was sunny. Then I walked into Lidl and it started to rain and when I walked out it was sunny. So I am very lucky, indeed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?