Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

You cannot be good soldier if you never want to be a general


My friend Rachel from Shanghai, that I was talking about yesterday, (who I now know reads this-Hi Rachel:-)) told me this and I think it's true. I think it's necessary to have some higher ambitions to be really good at what you do.

I had a little test today. It didn't go too bad and it doesn't really matter because it isn't worth very much. It mostly shows if we have been listening or not. We had to calculate percentages and show things in proportion. This teacher is giving us some pretty basic skills I think will go a long way.

I have a bunch of new songs on my ipod that I am really enjoying. Especially some christmas ones, which I march to school to. One of them, Band Aid's "Do they know it's christmas?" is especially good and cheesy like I like it.

10 DAYS and i'm home!!!

Comments:
That's my favorite rock star team-up song, for sure. I love the synthesizer hook at the chorus! "feed the world"

Luke
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?