Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

yooohooo




Big News, that I am now allowed to tell! My dad is coming home for christmas!!Leaving the beaches of Goa for us! That's pretty sweet.
My brother told me last night, "do you know dad's secret?" I was all like, "what secret?"

Haha...I can keep secrets!!!

Fun, fun.

I went to school this morning and there were only 8 students there and no teacher. My prof had to go to Kosovo for some reason and I and 7 others didn't get the message. So, I spent the day watching tv and sorta worked on my article. I am going to go to school tonight and finish it off and print it. It gave me the chance to get my laundry done. Another job off the list.

2 days and I am home!!!

Comments:
Have a safe trip. Can't wait for you to get home!
Maman
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?