Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

What's up doc?

I feel better today. Thank goodness.

I had my shift Friday night at the bar...very interesting. Man, can people ever drink! I always thought I had decent tolerance. Everyone was super nice at the bar I worked at. Chris and I had actually been there before after seeing the Borat movie. It is a wine bar. There were actually about 4 bars in one building and man, did their food look good!! I have to eat there someday. I mostly prepared drink orders for servers and washed glasses. I was with a guy who usually ran one of the little bars on his own, so spent a lot of time just trying to make his life easier and not getting in the way. He spends most of his time flirting with middle aged women. He says 99% of his girlfriends have been older women. His last gf was 33...he's 24.

I was starving at the end of my shift and went to Subway. St. Mary's is pretty gross when you are stone cold sober at 3am on a friday night. I had one guy puke in front of me and I tried to avoid the splash of a guy peeing against a store wall. Disgusting!

Maybe it's what led to my subsequent ilness.

I got home and felt fine. Ate my sub, checked my e-mail and went to sleep. I woke up about an hour later and RAN to te toilet. Several visits ensued. I'll spare you some of the details. Yuck! I had a total of 2 toasts yesterday and lots of ginger ale. It's so strange and rare to not be hungry.

I feel better today, though. A little fever but otherwise ok. I canceled my Bridgend shopping trip, which friends and I from school were planning for few weeks. Oh well, more time for homework.

My roomates and I are having christmas today! We even have decorations. Should be a good meal! Hope I can down some of it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?