Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

RATS!



This is what I saw in back yard today!! I didn't think I was that squeamish...but I guess I don't like rats. It was HUGE. Maybe pregnant! The size of a guinea pig (NO exaggeration). My roomates went and talked to the neighbours and they already had pest control booked for tomorrow. We were all standing at the window with horrified expressions on our faces.

I need to do a news story about the Cardiff area and I think I found it. I sent an e-mail to pest control to get the lowdown. My roomates say it has been a growing problem.

My mom said she saw my great grandma kill a rat with a hoe once. What a woman!

I don't think we have that many rats in Saskatoon. Although, inside info tells me Safeway at Circle Centre may be infested with them....or maybe it was mice, which is less shocking. But you didn't hear it from me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?