Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

Hello there from Saskatoon!!

I'm bAAaaaack! I got in, about and hour late, last night! It feels awesome to be home!
Mom had made chicken wings like she does every time I come home from somewhere. Quite the tradition. Maman, Luke and Patrick were all at the airport to greet me!

It really feels like christmas now with the snow and all. I saw the forestry farm's display from the plane and it really looks beautiful from above.

It's 7:00 am and I have been awake since 6:00. I guess that's normal since it is 13h00 Wales time and I am not one to slep in.

Looking forward to breakfast club this morning!

Comments:
Welcome Home ... see u soon ... last night at Arambol ... leave for Panjim tomorrow ... first step on the big trek home ...
 
Welcome home Nicole... we should start a new 6am club. See you at BC.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?