Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Hello Heaven? This is central. We've got one of your angels here.








Last night we had a christmas at our house. I guess flatmates do that a lot here. I think it it was a great idea.
The food was fabulous but the little I ate of it was a bit too much for my weak tummy. My flatmates are really good cooks! The highlight was chocolate mousse!

I finished school really quickly this morning because my partner right now has been a reporter for 5 years in Shanghai and really knows what she is doing. It's awesome. I learned tons and we were quick and effective. We were doing a mini news story about how difficult it is to cross the street. Between you and me, the pedestrian crosswalks make WAY more sense in Canada.

I have been listening to music, watching tv, surfing the net, doing laundry and generally fooling around all afternoon. It's time for naughty Nicole to get to work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?