Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Boing boing bonkers


Hellooooo,

I am going nutso. I am laughing all the time and i'm just basically bonkers. I bought my ticket for Heathrow today. A little cheaper then I thought. 40 pounds both ways. It's going to be a LONG trip. I will be leaving at 1:55am Friday morning. Oh goodness. Sometimes I get a little moody when I am tired. Hopefully I will just sleep on the plane.

I went to school until 3, then had it and went christmas shopping. It was incredible. I remember christmas shopping on St. Catherines in Montreal at christmas and it's just as crazy here. Shopping on Saturday in December is not a good idea. I will have to go back on wednesday. I get paid then anyway.

I was really hungry and saw a whole pig roasting with a sign that said, "Hog on a bun". I couldn't resist. I ordered a regular one and they slapped a lot of hog and some stuffing on a bun. I added some apple sauce. Delish!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?