Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Sooo dark


The sky was a deep grey today. It's getting dark very early now. That means it's almost christmas!!! I think about going home every day but I am not feeling too homesick.

Elaine and I booked tickets for a graduate student day trip to Hay-on-Wye. I had been there with dad and Luke but it will be fun to go again. I have been meaning to do one of these day trips. They are really cheap and should be a lot of fun. The photo is from near there at Gospel Pass.

A few of my classmates know this adress now. We exchanged our blog adresses in class today. Hello there and welcome if you are reading this!

Our teacher asked us to read an hour a day and write 250 words per day. That shoudn't be too difficult. I'll just blog a little more. I think I am alreay reading that much through newspapers, books and websites. An hour isn't that long and as I get older and hour is becoming shorter and shorter.

I watched TV5 news last night. It's really in depth. I was reading that french canadians rely a lot more on television an radio for their news then newspapers so french reports generally crams in more stories then english news. So you get a lot of bang for your time watching french tv and listening to the radio. I have to immerse myself as much as I can in french. I am afraid of losing some. A language needs to be used regularly to keep it up.

I am going to Des' house tonight because it's Tuesday but also because we are celebrating Guy Fawkes tonight. Any excuse for a party works for me.

Comments:
Hello from Christos. I loved the videos ! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?