Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

I'm buzzing!

I am sooo inspired today! I just went to an optional lecture on digital storytelling and it was absolutely amazing! My mind is full of projects to get everyday people more involved in media. There is an awesome project he showed us in Toronto called Murmur. Check it out. Saskatoon definitely needs murmur! A project like this can improve all societal relations and it's entertaining! http://murmurtoronto.ca/

I think I have been totally out of the loop!!!! These are the types of things that will make a huge difference! People need space to tell their stories and it needs to be accessible to EVERYONE!!!! Sites like Youtube and blogger are fine except for the fact that they exist primordially for market research. Professionals need to start thinking of new ways to get the public involved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tellinglives/

Comments:
Way to go, Nico. I love reading posts like this. That murmur thing was great, too!

Luke
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?