Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Gregynog pics and a new day





It's the weekend...although I feel like I just had one. Talking about my dissertation at Gregynog was a good kick in the pants to get me in gear for starting on research this weekend. The sooner I know the problems with my topic the better.

I was sad to hear the accident we were stuck behind on the motorway last night killed 4 teenage girls. Two boys who were with them survived.

Today we learned how to use cool edit. It is actually pretty easy and straightforward. It is very empowering to learn editing. It seemed like something foreign before. There is so much I could learn that is probably not all that difficult but when I am a journalist I will pretend it all is so people think my job takes skillzzz.

Anyway, the X-factor is on tv in 5 minutes so gotta run...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?