Monday, November 13, 2006

 

gimme, gimme, gimme,gimme, yah!



Aerobics..bla,bla,bla....school...bla,bla,bla...home bla, bla, bla...

Here are some photos of a duck. I like to call any bird a duck in front of my dad because it annoys him. I really am a horrible person deep down. I find what ticks and I don't let up.

Aberfeldy is a good band. I like em. Luke and I saw them play at a bar called barfly here. I bought their CD and they grow on me every time I listen to them. I got my ipod a really long time ago now and just loaded songs on it yesterday. Most prople get an ipod and load songs on it right away. What's wrong with me???!!!!

Last night I was trying to take my contact out and it was really hurting. Then I realized I was just poking my eyeball because my contact was sitting on the ground. yuck.

Elaine says she gets cabin fever too. So we are going to try and do more activities together. Today we went to the chinese grocery store and I bought bbq pork steamed buns. MMMM a taste of home...

I applied for this class today and I needed to suggest a participatory media project. It's kinda like something I participated in, in Montreal once:

I would like to instigate a neighbourhood tourism project in my hometown of Saskatoon, Sk, Canada. The project would involve going out and collecting stories from the public that happened in the Riversdale area. The stories would be recorded.

Participants, taking the tour, would be given a CD player or another audio device. A narrator would give them directions for them to follow as they walk around the neighbourhood. They would also be given a map. At different locations they would hear the stories the people from the neighbourhood have told. They may even walk into certain buildings and perhaps even meet a family.

It will be an opportunity for school groups and the general public to be familiarized with the neighbourhood and its people. They will learn the history of the neighbourhood and the different phases it has gone through. It will also be an opportunity for members of the community to come together, share their stories and discuss the future.

Comments:
It a SWAN

S - W - A - N

dammit!!


Your Father!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?