Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

Elaine and Nicole in Hay-on-Wye




Elaine and I went to Hay-on-wye today. It was my second time there and I really liked it. These graduate centre trips are a really good deal. Another girl was there from my programme with her flatmate. We all had lunch and waffles together.

I found a few christmas presents and a Yan Martel Book. I think he wrote it before Life of Pi. It will hopefully be good.

Tonight I am just hanging out at home and watching Flashdance. Pretty awesome dancing, I had never seen it. I've always, not so secretly loved the theme song. It's the perfect thing for a lazy saturday night. Last night I just hung out at home and chatted with my roomates.

Next weekend I am going to the Canada vs Wales rugby game with my roomates. I also have my first debate tournament. This week I won my debate. Pretty happy about that seeing as I was terrified of going.

Yesterday we did voxpops at school and had to go out on the street and ask people what they wanted for christmas. Some people ran away from us. Microphones can be terrifying.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?