Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

and you know...2 heads are better than wannnnnnn!



A good friend once told me I was flighty. I feel flighty sometimes. I like the definition of flighty except for the irresponsible part:
1. given to flights of fancy; capricious; frivolous.
2. slightly delirious; light-headed; mildly crazy.
3. irresponsible: He said I was too flighty to be a good supervisor.
4. Archaic. swift or fleet.
www.dictionary.com

My grandma also told me not to ever say negative things about myself because people might believe me.

The problem is, I have tons and tons and tons of things I would like to do and sometimes I just try to them all at once and put myself through major guilt trips if I don't accomplish all of them. I never really think of what I have accomplished or feel good about it. I really feel as though I have sooo much to learn.

The things to know are never going to end. I know that much.

Today I was reading about the formation of the first Welsh television station S4C. Talk about fighting for a language. Dr. Gwynfor Evans, the president of Plaid Cymru (Welsh political party) said he would start to fast unto death if he had to unless the gvt. reverted to its promise of a single welsh channel.

I was trying to do lots of school work today but I didn't take breaks. I really need to learn to take breaks. I think it will improve my work.

Oh yeah, weird story. I as at aerobics today, step aerobics to be precise, and before the class started there was some sort of martial arts class going on. So, all the aerobics girls were waiting and watching the class and one of the girls in the martial arts class had a mini skirt on and when she kicked we could all see that she had no underwear on!!! When she turned around her little bum wasn't even covered. Isn't that odd?? We all stared in disbelief. I wonder why they let her take the class like that. When she left the class she said "hi giiirls" in a very condescending aerobics sucks kinda way.

Comments:
That story is totally bizarre. I just don't get it.

Luke
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?